- September 20th, 2016
- Overall team meeting consisted of fundraising, administrative issues(i.e STIMS and parent participation forms), and upcoming events like the volleyball game on Wednesday, October 5th .
- Members of the team were assigned teams and fulfilled their tasks for the day.
- Mechanical was tasked with covering the basics of the workshop, such as general tool usage and maintenance. They spent much of their time organizing the workshop as well.
- Programming was assigned to learn about the basics of the pneumatics and the t-shirt launcher robot. They started on CodingBats.com where they each made an account and started working on programming problems.
- Electrical discussed the basic ideas of electricity and Ohm's laws.
- Outreach rewrote letter templates for potential mentors and sponsors and worked on updating the website with new team captain pictures.